You find the lot, We Build Your Dream!
If you are looking for a trusted and experienced builder to build on the property of your choice, Clark Superior Builders is the company to call.
Clark Superior Builders offers an exclusive, flexible and customized Build on Your Lot program that helps you get the home of your dreams. Enjoy your dream home in a lot or space you know and love, built by a trusted and reliable home builder with 75 years of experience and financial stability.
Don’t have a lot? We can HELP!
Our expert land development team can help you find a lot to suit your needs. We have access to land in the local area and relationships with realtors who can help find the perfect land you’ll love.
What Can Clark Superior Builders Build for You?
We’ll assign you your own field manager who’s going to make sure all your needs are taken care of throughout the lot search and construction process. Together, you’ll review the construction plans, set your completion date, walk your home site, resolve any questions and build your dream home.
Why Choose Clark Superior Builders?
We know choosing your construction company or builder is a big decision. Probably one of the biggest that you’ll ever make. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be a whole lot of fun.
The more we can do to ease your mind and simplify your process, the more you can enjoy watching your dream home come to life. When we say Clark Superior Builders is the right choice for all the right reasons, we mean it. We’ll give you plenty of good reasons to put your trust in us. These reasons include:
- 75 Years Combined Experience in Construction
- Award Winning Architects
- Complete Design & Build Services-Start to Finish
- Lot Location Services
- Land Development
- Superior Home Buying Customer Experience
- Energy Efficiencies
Building Lots For 75 Years
Since inception, Clark Superior Builders has continued to grow as one of the largest, custom home builders in Montgomery County area. We have built some of the finest homes in Montgomery County, Conroe, and surrounding areas. We continue to provide our clients with the excellent work they have come to expect.
Our company has separated itself from the competition by our commitment to quality. Each of our homes undergo a comprehensive inspection process and exceeds the industry standards for energy efficiency. We also take pride of our team of award-winning architects who will make sure that you get your dream and award winning home.
On your lot home building
For many years, we have found that there are many benefits to building a custom home on the location or lot of your choice, compared with purchasing an existing home or building in a subdivision. But these benefits come with different building challenges. Fortunately, our team of professionals can help with all of these challenges.
- Clearing land
- Soil test and engineered slab
- Dirt work
- Septic design if needed
- Conventional slab
- Treated bottom
- Anchor bolts
- Number #2 lumber on walls
- Borate termite treatment
- Double pane low E windows
- Hurricane ties
- OSB wall decking
- Pex plumbing
- All 12 gauge wiring no 14 gauge
- Monterey drag texture
- 30 year timberline shingle
- Blown in fiberglass insulation
- 16 seer HVAC system with media filter
- 16 inch centers on 2×4 walls
- Maple or birch cabinets built onsite
- Tile back splashes
- Allowances on flooring, appliances, hardware, plumbing , and lighting
- Mailbox to match house
- Final grading with 10 pallets of sod
- House wired for alarm , surround sound , and two outdoor speakers
- House wired for internet, cable , and phone
- All granite kitchen countertop in kitchen
- Marble countertops in bathrooms
- Driveway included
- Concrete culverts included
- Tankless water heaters
- 3000 psi concrete or higher
- Gas lines ran through out house as needed
- 3 outside inspections